BMSystems - Manuel Gea linkedIn Posts
Download the list or click on the above lines
- Stanford University alerts "What Happens When Underperforming Big Ideas in Research Become Entrenched?"
- Is scientific research production definitivelyuseless? It depends on what you do with some elements of this information!
- 90,4% failure rate for clinical trial and even greater in psychiatry (93,8%) & oncology (94,9%) reports BiO in its 2006-2015 documented study!
- Stanford University insists "… not only are most research findings false, but most of the true findings are not useful...”
- The 6 reasons why Google, IBM Watson, and other digital giants should not deliver their promises in life science discovery!
- The Biotech Transdisciplinary Interactive Map of “key global contacts” is available
- The 5 "basic decisions" to de-risk & create novel business opportunities. It is not "easy" but "possible" for CEO & R&D managers doing out of the box
- The 7 critical issues R&D managers should urgently address to secure their decision making process & the future of their company!
- Rare Diseases: Why not "Normal" Diseases for some of them!
- Why do we need to change the current dominant thinking discovery dogma?
- The 5 good reasons to address cosmetic and nutrition R&D issues for disruptive life science & medicine innovators!
- The future will be digital & biology, but who will lead?
- Therapeutic innovation is moving faster than it may appear and this may be of interest to you.
- Alzheimer drugs failures. Why not a good news for patients!
- Can Google fail to "kill" death, even with Calico!
- The too high R&D attrition rate is not a fatality any more in 2015
- What is Mechanisms-Based Medicine?
- In 2015: "Yes you can" think out of the box
- Big Data: Big garbage? An estimated 85% of research resources are wasted! 6 documents to read
- Ebola: A speculative concept that could provide a direct avenue for the detection of an incipient outbreak.
- Les 6 principes d'un Réseau professionnel durable
- Is the brain Complex or Complicated? A 1 billion € question
- Novel "Mechanisms-Based Medicine" success in Psychiatry
- Will Google “kill” L'Oreal? Response to the article published in Le Monde on Sep 1, 2014
- Why we need "pertinent" biomarkers for complex diseases.
- Who is the number 1 serial killer of disruptive innovations in biomedical research?
- CADI Discovery: New era for novel therapies